Friday, June 10, 2011

Great Gatsby Meets Breakfast at Tiffany's

I just made this Moodboard on www.BHLD.com you guys should definitely check it out. BHLD for those of you who don't know is a brand new branch from Anthropologie/Urban Outfitters/ Free People. They target everything wedding! From decorations, shoes, dresses and invitations it's all there. You can mix and match with tons of products on their site as well as their inspiration photos and you can also upload your own. Great tool to use for those of you newly engaged! Prices vary but overall I would say pretty reasonable considering it's wedding attire and what not. Very vintage feel to it and honestly I know I will be using this site when I get married one day. I want a Great Gatsby themed wedding and this site has everything that inspires me. Love it!!

xo, chiquita banana

No comments:

Post a Comment