Thursday, June 09, 2011

Hola!


Hola!
So I have finally decided to start my own blog well aside from Tumblr that is. I truly love to write and miss it quite a lot. Im a fashion merchandising major I just finished my freshman year at Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California. I really wanted to spend some time to really capture the rest of my adventures in art school and living in the city for that matter.
I also just finished my 6 month internship at Anthropologie as a visual merchandising intern. I helped install all the store displays which was so much fun! Hopefully this fall I can go back as part of the stores selling team...but we'll get to that later. So for now im on the hunt for a summer job. But we'll see how it goes, wish me luck!

xo, chiquita banana
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2641847/the-chiquita-banana?claim=39vgjwffqvh">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment